Sunday, January 24, 2016

I'm back

I'm back from Hawaii.  It was a great trip with my three daughters, just the girls, no kids, or husbands.




 Of course there were chickens all over the place.  I will be painting a few pictures of them to go with my Cuba chickens.

 Beautiful beaches and ocean.  We had a wonderful time just playing and relaxing.
Now it is back to class on Wednesday.
We will be discharging out some of the color we have put in using a couple of different products.  I will be doing some experimenting on Monday and Tuesday so I can do a demo and look like I know what I am talking about.  Also I will bring the Thermofax machine so you can make silk screens if you want, just be sure your image is carbon based.  I will also bring a bunch of my screens for you to use.  Bring your fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment