Thursday, January 14, 2016

A Good Day

Show and tell was a real treat yesterday.  So many successful Ice Dyed fabrics.

 Audrey is branching out and making sculptured items from quilted fabrics.  So cool.


 All of the above fabrics were stunning.  There were also many more, but I didn't get my camera out soon enough to photograph them all.  
 Leslie is expecting a new grandchild and this darling onesy  will be so cute for the little one.

Annie shared sone of her outstanding hand dyed fabrics.  She always makes us "Ohhh and Ahhh when she shows us her beautiful skill as a hand dyer.

NO CLASS NEXT WEEK   But be thinking of what you want to do next.

When We get back on January 27th  I will bring the stuff to remove color from hand dyed fabrics with stamps, silk screens, and stencils.  So be sure and bring your dyed fabrics to work on.  I will bring lots of silk screens, stencils and a few stamps you can use.

I will also bring my Theromax Machine so you can make your own silk screens if you wish.  To make a screen you must have a CARBON BASED black and white copy.  It will not work with a computer print out so take your design to the copy shop and tell them to make a copy with a carbon based copy machine.   You can make 3 screens for $20 or $7.50  for one.   Sorry the price of the screen has gone up so I have to charge more than before.

1 comment:

  1. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. 100% Cotton Melange

    ReplyDelete