Friday, October 18, 2013

Painting

I  have spent 5 days at a Don Andrews Watercolor Workshop.  
 The title of the workshop was "People in the Landscape"  I have not done many people before so it was a learning experience.   This painting is about learning how to create light and accent on the people.
 This is learning to create a mood and tell a story.  Also using hard, soft and lost edges.
This is working with textures and highlights.   I have a long way to go but it sure is fun to practice,  I just want to keep trying to get better.

I will spend Monday and Tuesday getting things ready for class.  Don't forget to Soda Ash your cotton if you are using cotton to print on.  Bring your screens and fabric, also any stencils, silk screens or stamps you may want to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment