Sunday, July 28, 2013

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to me!  Another year rolled by, actually it was going very fast and it still is.
July 24th, the very day of my birthday friends got together and celebrated my birthday at Myrna Elliott's wonderful home.  Thank you to all who came it was so lovely to see so many and to see what wonderful creations you have been making.

The summer will soon be over and we will be back to class.  The first classes start Sept 4th and we will work on Photoshop Elements and quilts again for four weeks.  We will also go through how to use a photo as a pattern for an original quilt pattern.  I know this class has been given before (several times) but many still requested it.  Then in October we will paint and dye fabrics again.  

I am teaching at Long Beach next week so my mind is full of that.  I will post supply list and such for classes after that is over and things have settled down again.

No comments:

Post a Comment