Thursday, October 25, 2012

A couple of paintings

 While in Italy we went to a market the Saturday before Easter.  They had everything all laid out including herbs in pots for sale.  I thought it was such a pretty picture that I photographed many of the stalls.  This is my painting of the herbs I love the name stakes in the pots it kind of ties everything together.
While in Costa Rica this red and green bamboo was growing just outside the door.  I had never seen red and green bamboo so of course I had to try and paint it.  I didn't include all the fonds, but you get the idea and I love the colors.
THis week-end I am going to a watercolor workshop.  Good thing as I have not touched the paint since before I went to Lisa's.  However I did sew the dress and have worked a bit on the poinsettia project.
That project is changing a bit from what the original vision was.  Progress report later.

No comments:

Post a Comment