Thursday, June 28, 2012

It's been fun

 It's been such fun doing the photo class this year.  We have explored several ways of using the computer and our photos for getting creative and satisfying quilt results
Now it is time for you to practice, and next year we will go further and put together more wonderful quilt art.
Until I get my knee replaced there will not be any classes scheduled, but I will try and post various things for you to try so you won't forget about me and what a good time we will have when we do get back together.
I am going visiting me three daughters for most of July.  I will be about a week at each of their homes, and then off to teach at the Silk Painters International Conference in Santa Fe, New Mexico.  And if that isn't enough fun it is the bi-annual Ricks Reunion, and my family is in charge, the first week of August.   The posts will be sparse during that time, but check now and then.
I'll look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
PS  e-mail me photos of your work to post.  bobbydi@charter.net

No comments:

Post a Comment