Friday, April 13, 2012

Italy was Fabulous

 These photos are just a sampling of what I saw.  Every direction was a painting just waiting to be painted.  Little fishing villages along the Amalfi coast were tucked in crevices of the rock cliffs.
 Towns that went straight up the mountainside.  How do you get around?  Climb the stairs.  Hundreds of stairs in fact.
 The entrance to the Blue Grotto on Capri.  I'll tell you getting in and then laying down was nothing compared to getting out again.
The art, carving, and splendor was unreal.
Medieval walled hill towns were great to explore and paint.
Venice was a visual treat.  More photo ops than battery power to last.
Color, color, color.  I loved it.  I will photograph my paintings when I unpack and post them. Now I am off to Colorado and more adventures.  See you later.  I am on overload.

No comments:

Post a Comment