Monday, April 23, 2012

I have returned again

 
 My wanderings have just gone on and on.  After 2 days back from Italy I headed for Colorado and the Alegre Art Quilt Retreat.  These are some of the exercises we did in a class called Color and Design.
 This was my design wall after the first 2 days.  Lots of fun and educational as well.
 Theses class color studies were using the lightest colors to the darkest to give perspective.  Love the bright colors.
 working with one color and a accent.
This was a way to determine how much of a specific color was in the "inspiration photo".
Now all I have to do is put it all into use.  Maybe Wednesday I can do something.  Today I was babysitting Ivy and am going to bed early.  Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had fun !
    Glad to have you back!
    Can't wait for next class!
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete