Saturday, February 24, 2018

It's Been a long time since I posted to this blog.
In the meantime I have moved to Boulder City, Nevada and am re-establishing myself, finding new groups, and trying lots of new things.  It isn[t easy to move out of the familiar into the unknown.
It was a very hard decision to make, but now a little over a year later, I'm glad I moved here where I am near to my daughter Lisa and her wonderful family.  I am very involved in their lives (helping with homework, driving to lessons, etc.) and loving it.  I also have lots of time to do "my thing" and I'm discovering so many things I love to do.  I haven't found a Fiber Art Group near by so I have joined the Art Guild here in town and am doing much more painting than I did while living in California.  I'm even teaching a few students and we are having such fun.

Let me show you some of what I have been doing.


This is Acrylic Pouring 
It is liquid acrylic paint and Floetrol or pouring medium mixed with a few drops of silicone oil 
poured onto canvas and let dry.
It is addictive!

No comments:

Post a Comment