Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Enjoy Thanksgiving Dinner

                              NO CLASS NEXT WEEK,   NOVEMBER 25  
                        We will all be busy getting ready for the BIG FEAST!

We will be back on December 2 and that will be the last class until after all the Holidays.  The next session of classes will begin on January 6, 2016.  Can you believe another year will be gone?


 A few of the things shown at "Show  and Tell" today.  We have really enjoyed working with the Seta Silk and Dyna Flo silk paints.  So easy.
 Today was a great day of Microwave dyeing.  I will look forward to the next class on Dec. 2 to see the final results.
This was done by Kristina  in the sun with Seta Color paint.  Sorry I didn't rotate it before I brought it into the blog space.  We all enjoyed the sun prints.  I am working on mine to give it a little more punch.




In water color class I set out to paint a watercolor to have made into a Christmas card.  Now I have to decide which painting it will be.

                                      Get ready for Christmas it's coming soon.  

They are ready for sign-ups for the class starting January 6, 2016.  It will be the last class I will be teaching at the Hughes Center in Claremont.  I Have taught there for 16 years, but it is time for me to cut back and get cleaning out my garage and trying a new focus for awhile.  I hope to see some of you I haven't seen for awhile for one last class.

No comments:

Post a Comment