Friday, September 4, 2015

Time for Class

Class starts next Wednesday September 9 at 10 am.
I hope you are coming.
We will be doing silk painting with Seta Silk and Dyna-Flo




Here is what you will need:  If you have taken classes before bring your paints, brushes and stretcher frame.  If you are new to class her's how it will go:  I will bring everyone a 27" X 27" square of silk for trying the sample techniques.  I will also have paint and brushes for you to use.  I have some frames for use by those who do not have them yet.  Your $20 supply fee covers patterns, palette, gutta and a few other things.

In class I will show you the things you will need and where to get them.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.Mix Colored Pet Flakes

    ReplyDelete