Friday, March 20, 2015

WOW!

Ice Dyeing gave amazing results.
 IT was so easy and look at the explosion of color.  WOW !
I had never tried it before, but I will do it again.  In fact I left the dye in the closet so if you want to do more ice dyeing bring some ice.

 The results of the microwave dyeing were great.  It is worth trying some more also.
                All the equipment for that will be there next week as well.




We will be adding some stamps, stencils, and silk screens to the mix, so if you had something that didn't come out as well as you would like,  bring it and I will bring my collection of silk screens, stencils and stamps plus both paint and discharge paste, and bleach products to take out color.
This is our last class for this session.

April 1 we are planning our annual field trip to F.I.D.M. to see the display and then an excursion to downtown.  I will bring more information and we will plan carpools from various areas.
The field trip is always great fun so plan to come if you can and bring a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment