Friday, November 15, 2013

GOOD NEWS

I got an e-mail from Hoffman Textiles.  They had charged me for someone else's shipping so they are refunding money to my credit card account.  It means a return of about $10 per bolt back to you.

If you are not in class on Wednesday I will send it to you.  I knew there was something wrong with the shipping costs!
This is the Dior Rose, we will paint the satin in your favorite rose color and then put it together.
I will bring each of you a kit to make one rose and the dye (Jacquard Green Label)  to color the fabric.  You need to bring scissors, a few pins and a needle and thimble.

All the paints we have been using are still available in the room if you want to continue working with them.  I just thought that something new might be fun for the last day.  See you Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment