Saturday, April 20, 2013

Paintings

I finished some paintings this past week.  I think I may even get something framed.

 My grandkids critique of this one is "Grapes aren't blue grandma".   I did point out that these grapes were all kinds of colors.  Blue, purple, and green.  They were not really convinced I was right; however they did recognize that they were grapes.  That has got to be progress.
 I think I will frame this one.  It can hang on my wall and remind me of a wonderful day on the Isle of Capri.  Painting in Italy was a wonderful adventure.  Painting from my photographs helps to make it last on and on.
In class we will continue to discharge color so I had extra time.  I probably should have hit a few more Wal Mart's for color remover, but we'll get by with what we have left.

No comments:

Post a Comment