Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Sorry for being away so long.

What a great day.  So many friends together to visit with and enjoy seeing what they have been working on.  It was like a "love fest", and so heart warming to hear them say that I had had an impact on so many lives.  It is very humbling to think that over the past 20 years of teaching so many wonderful, talented people have passed through my class and so many have stayed in my life.

 Amelia made this cake with fondant representing all the aspects of my life.  Yes, I was all teary eyed over it.  Thank you so much.

 We had a "Show and Tell" and so many wonderful things were shown.  It was amazing how many different things we have done over the years and then what people did with the skills they had.  I'm not taking credit for anything more than introducing a technique.  You were the ones whoa then did something with it.  I have only posted a few photos, but it is a sampling if you weren't there.





I can't say enough about how wonderful it was to get together.  I will be leaving so many memories, but will be making new friends and having new adventures before long.  I don't plan to really move before September, and am keeping my house here for awhile to go back and forth since I'll still have 4 children in the area.  Who knows how this will all turn out?

No comments:

Post a Comment