Thursday, July 2, 2015

PAINTINGS

After I arrived home it took me two full days to get my suitcases out of the entry hall, unpacked and do the laundry.  Now that job is done, but there are still things in the garage to be put away.  Now I also have a bunch more paintings to figure out where to put them.


 On the Saturday and Sunday between the two week of painting workshop we did not have a formal class, so I went to the Botanical Gardens.  There were the most beautiful peonies blooming so I took some photos and painted when I got back from the Gardens.  It was  a good thing I went on Saturday because on Sunday it was pouring rain, so I went to a museum in Rockland with lots of Andrew Wyeth paintings in it.
The hotel had no food service so every night we would go 7 miles into town and eat at a seafood and lobster dock.  So good!  Fresh off the boats that morning and into the pan.  These are the lobster boats docked for the night and ready to go out the next morning.  An interesting view to paint from.  Looking straight down onto the dock.

1 comment:

  1. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. Gassed Mercerized Yarn

    ReplyDelete