Thursday, April 30, 2015

I'm Back

I have been in Wilmington, North Carolina with my sisters for the past 2 weeks.  We had a great visit and saw so many places and things.
 We went to Charleston South Carolina for a few days and toured the city.  We stayed in an historical mansion turned into a B&B right across from the water with a view of Fort Sumnter.  We went on tours of  everything we could fit into our days.  So much history back there.
 This is not the view of Fort Sumnter, but the Carolina coastline where we went for a walk.  I will have to paint those wonderful sky  and ocean colors.

This house was built in 1771 it is still standing.  It went through the Revolutionary and Civil Wars.
I just got home last night so am still getting over the time change.  How do the people who travel back and forth all the time do it?

1 comment:

  1. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. Siro Yarn

    ReplyDelete