Friday, May 23, 2014

Almost time for Class

Starting June 11 another "Photos and Quilts" class will begin.
It will be from 10 am to noon, as that is about all the time we can look at a computer screen; however I will stay beyond to give individual help where needed.
Alexander Hughes Community Center  
1700 Danbury Street    Claremont
$55 + $5 materials fee
6/11, 6/18, 7/2  no class 6/25


 These are a few examples of photo quilts I have done.  I have gathered more photos to do new ones during this session.
You can use old photos as well as new digital pictures.  My mother is the middle child in this one.
Be looking through your photos for one that tells a story and  we will go from there.
Every time I teach this class I try to simplify it more.  It is always fun to see what the students come up with.  Hope to see you there.  I know many of you have taken the class numerous times and I really appreciate your help and participation.

No comments:

Post a Comment