Thursday, January 30, 2014

We are sewing

 Myrna finished this wonderful "Feathery Frays" coat.  It is perfect with the ethnic fabric she had purchased on a trip to Asia.  Love it!
Other things were finished as well, but I didn't have my camera and Su;san sent the photos to me.  Thank you, Susan.  I loved all of you who made the floating jacket without any written instructions, but you are a visual learning group aren't you?  I hope some of the rest of you will try it  (now you have directions)  it is too easy not to whip it up.

We have moved onto ribbon jackets and scarves on wash away stabilizer.  I will try and remember my camera next Wednesday so I can take a few photos.  I am looking forward to your results.
We will be doing just a few hem and edge finishes for samples, then continue working on your projects.  I know most of you can get more done at home than in class, but be sure and ask me if you have any questions before you go home.  I am sewing up a storm also.  Today I am going to try out the pattern for the top I knocked off last week.  I'll let you know how it works and any tricks in the sewing.


No comments:

Post a Comment