Tuesday, March 5, 2013

See you in Class

I got everything ready for class last Thursday so I had time to paint over the weekend.
These are the paintings I finished.

 I'm especially proud of the light on the dirty window on this one.
 This is the second time I have painted this scene.  It is a village in a cleft of the rocks along the Amalfi coast of Italy.  I was fascinated by the houses built into the rocks, but I would never make it with all those stairs.
These two buses were parked in a jungle village in Belize.  I loved the colors and the rust.

I hope you have been working on your shirts.  We will be doing a few embellishments and the ribbon sunflower featured in the last blog post on Wednesday.   Bring a hoop that fits under your presser foot if you have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment