Thursday, February 9, 2012

Metamorpheses

 Deborah shared her Zentangle with us, then after lunch gave us a mini demonstration of how to do it.
It looks like great fun,  but where will I add another thing to try right now?  Maybe while I am stuck on a plane for several hours on my way to Italy in March.
 I asked Myrna to bring in a few of the garments she has made from textiles gathered during her travels.
It was such a treat to see the wonderful things she has made from them.  Here are a few examples.

 A garment just waiting to happen.
 Now the question is what can Audrey do with this wonderful Obi she has in her collection?
There were lots of suggestions as we all took turns laying out the treasures we have accumulated and everyone had a chance to offer suggestions.  It is the class I should have started this session with.  I will do that in the future.  There were many great suggestions for making the classes better.  Thank you all for your input.  Next time we sew we will start with a design session and go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment