Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I have been getting into the Christmas spirit making these felt ornaments. So far I have made about 1 dozen. I worked on them while I was at my daughters in Nevada. Each one is different but uses all the same elements. Now I am home again and working on drapes for my bedroom. I have never made drapes before and they are sooooo much fabric to rassel around with. They are starting to look good, but I am going to have my son re-enforce the curtain rods; because these things are really heavy. Wish me luck, I want to finish them while I have time off. Tomorrow night 4-7 is "Meet the Teachers" at Gingers Quilt Shoppe, Upland. I will be teaching "Free Motion Machine Doodling", "Monkeys or Macaws" and "Silk Painted Butterfly Wall Hanging". If you sign up on Dec 7 you get a discount on the class price. Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment