Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Good News

We can once again use the back gate.  Jason did not know there was a padlock on the outer gate.  It will be removed or they will give me a key.  They want us to use that gate and not the side door, well yeah!

We will be hanging our paintings the second week of November and they will be up thru January.  I will give you a few more directions on getting them ready to hang next week.

I hope everyone had a good time today and went home with plans to work on next week.

Bring your Xerox copies for making Thermofax silk screens and Duct Tape to stabilize them.

I will bring the saw to make frames for those who didn't get one today,  If you want more and different sizes get stretcher bars from either the art department or the needlework
sections of Joanne's or Michael's.  bring Duct Tape finish them.  I left the organza in closet and I think there is enough for everyone to have a 12" X 12" screen.  For the extra screen it is polyester organza from Joanne's.

No comments:

Post a Comment