Friday, July 1, 2011

It's Summer Time



Photo class has been such fun this year. This is one of my grandsons enjoying the waves. It will be called "Surfs Up" I just finished it last night and haven't re photographed it so here it is a work in progress.
Several of the ladies were working on wonderful quilts. They have promised to send photos of finished work so I can share them with the rest of you.

We will be off for the rest of the summer, but don't forget I am teaching at Ginger's and Upland Sewing so come and take a class if you are missing me. We will start again at The Hughes Center in September. I will keep you informed about that later.

Gotta go to my "studio" and work on this wall quilt. Done from a photo, same technique as the oranges, but much bigger.

Have a Great 4th of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment