Thursday, June 3, 2010

I'm almost ready


I know you are all anxious to begin class again. Sorry for the delay, but I needed the time to get it together after the funeral.
I'll be fully ready on Wednesday June 9 so be there ready to turn digital photos into Art. I havelearned a lot of things to make the whole process better since last summer.
Come with your laptop or share with a friend and learn what to do when you go home to your desktop. We will be working with the Photoshop Elements program. You can download a trial version from the Adobe site on the Internet if you are not ready to purchase the program yet. It is not the expensive Photoshop. Photoshop Elements is under $100 and if you shop the Internet it is considerablly cheaper. Have a few photo loaded to work with or you can practice on the Sample Photos which come with the program to practice.
See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment