Friday, January 17, 2014

Feathery Frays

I  have started my panel for a "Feathery Frays" vest.  I hope you have started on your's as well.  On Wednesday we will be working on putting the garments together and I will demonstrate a few tips for making it easy and finished looking. 


 This is 18" wide by 36" long.  I divided it in half so I could have left and right panels for a vest.  There will be some left over which I hope to use on the back.  One side is stitched and one is cut.
Here are the "Kissing" panels presses and brushed.  They still need trimming and neatening.  Then I will cut the panels out.

The Silk hand dyed ribbon just arrived.  I will be sending out e-mails as soon as I get it sorted into your orders.  Some substitutes had to be made, but it all looks good.  I will bring it Wednesday, if you have your base fabric bring it so we can check the colors just in case they don't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment