Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'm back...

...from baby sitting that is. Sara and Kit went to Park City, Utah for 4 days. Sara to a blogging conference, and Kit to fish. I was with the 4 kids in San Clemente. A friend of mine tells me I am an unusual grandma to baby sit for long periods at a time.
I get to know the kids that way. This time rather than have them all pile in bed with me I put them in their parents bed and I slept in the girls room ALONE! It worked out great they were happy and so was I.

Now that I am home again I'm ready to get going on projects that have been delayed.
1. finish the flower wall quilt
2. get things packed to go to Long Beach
3. Make another "Art Quilt" of a trip to Northern Calif.
4. Do a couple of paintings to quilt so I will be ready in September
5. get things packed for American Sewing Guild classes in August
6. Work on a few new ideas
7. Enjoy the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment