Thursday, February 5, 2015

A Week Off

 It was good to have a week for students to work at home.  Several got lots of work done.  The example of Audrey's beautiful Ginkgo leaves on a jacket for one, but wait! Audrey did more...
 Not just  leaves, but Nasturtium  flowers as well.  So beautiful.  And if that wasn't a treat...

Myrna blew us away with her English History jacket.  It is magnificent.  There were so many beautiful things in this jacket and then she showed another one made from kimono she had purchased on her trip to Japan.  Check out the red cording down the front and on the sleeves.  So cool.
Karen and Pat had fabric painted and we are looking forward to seeing finished garments soon.
  I'm still working on my green parrot blouse.  All I need is time to sew a bit more.
I have ordered more "Resistad"  I ordered in 100g containers.  I hope it comes that way and I will just sell you an un-mixed container like this.  With the shipping and tax it will be about $23 per container, but I won't know the final price until it comes.  The shipping has varied in the past.  You can do lots of gutta lines with 100g  and color it what ever color you need or want.

This week-end I am off to San Diego to a Suzanne Vizor workshop that I'm excited to take.  I hope I come back with lots of tips and tricks for us to try.  I'll see you Wednesday.  In the meantime PAINT!

No comments:

Post a Comment