Tuesday, August 24, 2010

WAC Workshop




What fun we had with Sherril Kahn. Lots of ideas spilling out everywhere. Thes a are few of the technique samples I made.
I loved doing oil pastel rubbings over the breakdown prints the blue and ochre are examples. The lighter beige, ochre and blue is a gelatin print. Wow! we will have to do something with that technique. Lots of us bought Sherril's rubber plates, (hopefully we got different ones). We will definently use them. I have also come up with a couple of ways we can make our own rubbing plates CHEAP! Not as detailed, but it will work.
See you soon.
I will be keeping track of my 15 year old grandson Justin this week. He is the last little bird in my son and daughter-in-laws nest so they are off to celebrate 27 years of marriage and I will be the transportation, cook and morning wake up caller. Also three dogs need food, water and walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment